Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kevin Devine @ Music Hall of Williamsburg 6-7-09/ Video

"I Could Be With Anyone"


All videos by Star Beat
Kevin Devine closed his 6-week long tour in support "Brother's Blood" with a stop at Music Hall of Williamsburg. He performed with over 2 hours filling the set with plenty of songs off the new album like "Carnival," Hand of God," and "I Could be With Anyone," plus "Refugees," "Longer That I'm Out Here" and "Buried by the Buzz." Kevin has a way of eliciting emotion like no other band I've seen. He started acoustic with "Ballgame," a song he usually closes with. But it started off the evening quite nicely. The song gave me goosebumps and made me teary eyed. For the most part all you could hear was his beautiful voice crackle and his voice was so strong. His band played wonderfully and openers Miniature Tigers and Brian Bonz were tight.

In an update posted today, Mr. Devine will announced that he will perform at LOLLAPALOOZA on August 7th in Chicago. Before then he'll be in the U.K. performing with Brand New and has a string of solo dates. His t-shirts are also available at Hot Topic's across New Jersey and New York.

Kevin Devine Setlist (via)
1. Ballgame (acoustic)
2. Cotton Crush
3. Carnival
4. Another Bag of Bones
5. Go Haunt Someone Else
6. You're Trailing Yourself
7. Hand of God
8. Fever Moon
9. Murphy's Song
10. Me & My Friends
11. The Shift Changed Split the Streets
12. Refugees
13. It's Only Your Life
14. I Could Be With Anyone
15. I Could Be With Anyone
16. Noose Dressed Like a Necklace
17. Longer That I'm Out Here
18. Yr Husband
19. Buried By the Buzz
20. You'll Only End Up Joining Them (acoustic)
21. All of Everything, Erased (acoustic)
22. Just Stay
23. Brother's Blood

"Go Haunt Someone Else"


"Longer That I'm Out Here"


"No Time Flat"


"Hand of God"


"Me and my friends"

No comments:

Post a Comment