Monday, December 7, 2009

Benefit Concert f/ Blast Rocks Midtown & The Exotic Aquatic @ MSU tonight

Tonight at The Rathskellar @ Montclair State University is an Aids Awareness Benefit Concert featuring Blast Rocks Midtown, The Exotic Aquatic, Matt Olsson, and Postcards. Admission is $5 for non-Greek MSU students and $7 for non-MSU students. Show starts at 7pm. All proceeds go to HIV/AIDS research. MSU is located at 1 Normal Ave in Montclair, NJ and the Rathskellar is in the basement of the student center.


2 comments:

  1. I want not acquiesce in on it. I over polite post. Specially the title attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

    ReplyDelete